Upton-upon-Severn (or Upton-on-Severn) is a small town and civil parish in the Malvern Hills District of Worcestershire, England, on the River Severn.
According to the national census 2001 it had a population of 2,859. Located 5 miles (8.0 km) from Malvern, the bridge at Upton is the only one across the river Severn between Worcester and Tewkesbury. The present bridge was built in 1940. Upton was founded in 897. Oliver Cromwell's soldiers crossed the Severn here before the Battle of Worcester in the English Civil War.
- the Pepperpot. The only surviving remnant of a former church is a distinctive tower and copper-clad cupola, in which the local Tourist Information Office is located.
- White Lion Hotel, 21 High St, ☎ .