Greyhound also has a station at the Lodi Transportation Station.
A car is the preferred way to get around Lodi but the city does have public transit available. Lodi Grapeline is the transit agency for the City of Lodi. It has 5 fixed routes that provide service to virtually all parts of Lodi and provides a Dial-A-Ride service for direct trips in the Lodi area. Its terminal is at the Lodi Transportation Station.
Lodi is known for its Zinfandel wineries.
- 1 Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites, 6411 W Banner St, ☏ , fax: .
- 2 Best Western Royal Host Inn, 710 S Cherokee Ln, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: .
- 3 Motel 6, 1140 S Cherokee Ln, ☏ .
- 4 Microtel Inn & Suites, 6428 W Banner St, ☏ , fax: .
- Sacramento - 35 miles north on Route 99, about 35 minutes up to 1h 15 minutes on peak hours, home to the California State Fair, Sutter's Fort, and the California State Capitol.
- Stockton - 10 miles south on Route 99, Home to University Of The Pacific
|Routes through Lodi|
|Sacramento ← Elk Grove ←||N S||→ Stockton → Los Angeles|
|Sacramento ← Elk Grove ←||N S||→ Stockton → Fresno|
|Fairfield ← Rio Vista ←||W E||→ San Andreas → Ends at|
|Sacramento ←||N S||→ Stockton → Bakersfield|