North America > United States of America > California > Southern California > Orange County (California) > Inland Cities (Orange County) > Los AlamitosJump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Los Alamitos Race Course, 4961 Katella Ave, ☏ . This Los Al staple has year-round Quarter Horse, Arabian, and Thoroughbred racing.
- 1 Taco Surf, 10542 Los Alamitos Blvd, ☏ . Hours: 11-9. Come see why Southern Californians crave Taco Surf at one of its five locations. Tasty Mexican dishes and schooners of ice cold Dos Equis with great happy hour rates will leave you satisfied.
- 2 Gourmet Pie & Cafe, 5350 Katella Ave, ☏ . This big place can draw a crowd, and it's easy to figure out why when you taste their great dishes with hearty portions. I hear great things about their pie but am usually too full at the end of the meal to try any. Their breakfast items are particularly superb.
- 3 The Original Fish Company, 11061 Los Alamitos Blvd, ☏ . Excellent Seafood restaurant
- 1 Starting Gate, 5052 Katella Ave, ☏ . Named for its location across the street from the race track, Starting Gate is a fun and sometimes raucous place to party. It features nightly entertainment and usually has a fair share of Harley-Davidsons parked out front.
- 2 The Brew Kitchen Alehouse, 10708 Los Alamitos Blvd, ☏ . Excellent selection of regional beers and a good menu of food to go with it. Enthusiastic servers. Basic sport bar decor.
- 1 Best Western Los Alamitos Inn & Suites, 10591 Los Alamitos Blvd, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: .
- 2 Residence Inn Cypress Los Alamitos, 4931 Katella Ave, ☏ , fax: .