Seal beach is a small town on the coast with a beach front and pier. Main Street is a pleasant place to stroll with a number of restaurants, bars and gift shops.
- John Wayne Airport (SNA IATA)  in Santa Ana. SNA is served by many major commercial and commuter air carriers.
- Long Beach Airport (LGB IATA) .
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX IATA) is the largest airport in the area.
Seal Beach is located at the intersection of Seal Beach Boulevard and the Pacific Coast Highway. Interstate 405 is a few miles north of Seal Beach.
Walk down Main Street straight onto the pier.
- The Beach.
- The Seal Beach Pier.
- Main Street for restaurants and shops..
- Fishing. from the pier
- Things to Do In Seal Beach. Learn What To Do in Seal Beach, CA
Shops for tourist can be found along Main Street while more every day shopping can be found at the Seal Beach Center on Pacific Coast Highway.
- 1 Beachwood BBQ, 131 ½ Main St., ☏ . 11:30 to 11ish, Closed Mondays. Consistently rated as one of the top craft beer destinations in the US for many years, along with top-notch BBQ. Beer taps rotate constantly and are available to view live online. A small cozy restaurant and bar on Main street. A must go for any craft beer fan in Orange County. Fun and lively crowd most days and nights with a knowledgeable staff. Their other location in Long Beach has won best brewpub at the Great American Beer Festival in 2013 and 2014.
- 2 Mahé, 1400 Pacific Coast Highway, ☏ . Excellent seafood, steak and sushi restaurant
- 3 O’Malley’s on Main, 140 Main St, ☏ . Good restaurant and Irish pub with excellent menu choice
- 4 Hennessey's Grill, 143 Main St, ☏ . Good for breakfast and dinner
- 5 The Hangout Restaurant & Beach Bar (The Hangout), 901 Ocean Avenue Seal Beach, CA 90740, ☏ . 7:00 am to 12:00 am daily. Casual New American restaurant & bar in Seal Beach with 180º views of the Seal Beach Pier. 7:00 am daily serving breakfast, lunch, brunch, and dinner. A must go for Bloody Marys & Seafood. $11 to 30.
- 1 The Pacific Inn, 600 Marina Dr, ☏ . Good size rooms. Friendly staff. Basic breakfast, but then Main Street is just round the corner.
|Routes through Seal Beach|
|West LA ← Long Beach ←||N S||→ Westminster → Irvine|
|Santa Monica ← Long Beach ←||N S||→ Huntington Beach → Dana Point|
|Ends at ← Long Beach ←||W E||→ Garden Grove → Orange/Santa Ana|