Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lovech is one of the oldest towns in Bulgaria.
- The Hisarya Fortress
- The Covered Bridge. The current bridge from 1931 is 106 m long and has 14 shops
- The Varosha old town part (ethnographic complex), with Drasova and Rashova memorial houses
- The baroque buildings in the town's central parts
- The monument of Vasil Levski
- The monuments to Russian soldiers killed in the Russo-Turkish War of 1877-78
- Vasil Levski Museum
- Stratesh Park with the biggest zoo in the province
- Bash Bunar Park
- Hotel Lovech, 12 Targovska Str., ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Free access to the fitness gym and the swimming pool. Single room 30 BGN.
- Hotel Varosha, ☏ , email@example.com.