North America > United States of America > Mid-Atlantic > New Jersey > Skylands > Morris County (New Jersey) > Madison (New Jersey)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Madison is a mixture between a suburban town and a college town.
- 1 Madison Train Station, Kings Road (Downtown). The historic train station that takes you to New York City
Everything is pretty much downtown and walking distance to the train station.
- 1 Hartley Dodge Memorial, 50 Kings Road (On the other side of the train station.).
- 1 Escape Room NJ Madison, 19 Waverly Place. Escape rooms, of course!
- 2 Museum of Early Crafts & Trades, 9 Main Street.
- 1 Tons of Toys, 64 Main Street. Toy store
Tons of restaurants on Main Street
|Routes through Madison|
|END ← Morristown ←||' '||→ Summit-Becomes NJ-24 → Chatham|
|Hackettstown ← Morristown ←||' '||→ Summit → New York City|