A 24 hours bus service is available from Delhi, 60 km away.
AC bus service is available from Anand Vihar (ISBT) Delhi to Bhaisali bus stand in Meerut.
Meerut is connected to Delhi by National Highway 58. National Highway 119 connects Meerut to the state of Uttarakhand.
Meerut city has 4 railway stations. All are well connected to Delhi and other parts of India.
Dr. Ambedkar Airport is a single-airstrip airport in Meerut which is used by government officials.
There are various options available to travel within the city. There is a good suburban city bus service connecting various parts of Meerut and its suburbs. Local rickshaws are also available, or one can hire a local taxi from any of the travel agents.
- Augarhnath Mandir (Also known as Kali Paltan), Westend road.
- Hastinapur (Capital and center spot of Panadva's Rule), Hastinapur Meerur.
- Meerut Cantt (Monument of Indian Rebellion in 1857).
- Haunted House reputed as India's 4th haunted place.
The beautiful Jain temples and Pandav Teela in Hastinapur town near the Ganges River are also "must see" attractions.
- 1 Basilica of Our Lady of Graces, Sardhana, Meerut (buses are available 24x7 from meerut). Basilica of Our Lady of Graces, also known as Churches among the Churches, is dedicated to Virgin Mary. The Church was built by Begum Samru, a Nautch girl of 14 who married a European mercenary soldier Walter Reinhardt Sombre. Samru converted to Roman Catholicism in 1781 and adopted the name Joanna Nobilis. She is regarded as the only Catholic ruler in India, and ruled the Principality of Sardhana in 18th and 19th century. The Church is the largest in North India.
Abu Lane, Begum Bridge Road and Central Market Shastri Nagar are good places to shop though modern shopping malls have also come up.
- Gol Market. You can visit this market and taste some amazing pastries. Burgers are the best thing to have there.
You can buy different types of sports items in Meerut. Bats of Meerut are very popular. Companies like BDM , SS and SG are world famous.
- Surajkund. Best Cricket equipments are made here.They are exported to whole world . One can get best price here.
- Jalikothi. Music Instruments are manufactured and sold here at great prices.
- Soti Ganj reputed as a place where you can get everything ranging from tyres to engines of almost every car.
The local chaat bazar is very famous in the city.
You can eat 23 different types of patties from egg to banana from the shop near Victoria Park (Bhamasah Park).
Gazak and Rewarees are very famous and can be bought from the bazaar near Jimkhana Maidan.
Naan khatai is another famous thing in Meerut.
- , 169 Abu Lane Meerut (Abu Lane Meerut), ☎ . Boutique hotel with a restaurant.
- Many Hotels Are Available.. use any Hotel Website/ App(indian ones like oyo, yatra.com, makemytrip.com) hundreds of rooms are avilable.