Doab is the region, in India, between the Ganges and Yamuna rivers in the western and southwestern parts of Uttar Pradesh.
- 1 Agra — the tourist Capital of India, home to three World Heritage Site, including the Taj Mahal
- 2 Aligarh — Famous for it locks and Aligarh Muslim University
- 3 Allahabad — holy place where the rivers Ganga, Yamuna & Saraswati meet
- 6 Kanpur — once known as the Manchester of India, now famous for its leather works and the IIT
- 9 Meerut — large ancient city close to Delhi
- 12 Vrindavan — holy city of Krishna's childhood, ISKCON (Hare Krishna) temples and windows
- 13 Barsana — village near Mathura where Radha the eternal consort of Krishna lived