Jump to navigation Jump to search
Memphis is a small town in the southeastern Texas High Plains.
- Finch Ranch (Just north of town), ☏ . Hiking, horseback riding, and birdwatching along two creekside trails. Lodging is available. Look for an exhibit about this ranch if you visit the Panhandle-Plains Museum in Canyon.
- Woodcrafts By George, Highway 287, ☏ .
- Ivy Cottage, 121 N 5th St, ☏ . Antiques and collectibles.
- Deville Restaurant, 1500 N Boykin Dr, ☏ .
- Gloria's Cafe, 518 W Main St, ☏ .
- Mi Casita, 518 W Noel St, ☏ .
- Mi Familia, 116 S 5th St, ☏ .
- Perky's Pizza, 219 S Boykin Dr, ☏ .
- Cactus Motel, Highway 287, ☏ .
- Memphis Hotel, 108 N 5th St, ☏ .
- Travelodge, 1600 N. Boykin Dr, ☏ .
- Caprock Canyons State Park is about 35 miles west on Texas Highway 256.
|Routes through Memphis|
|Amarillo ← Clarendon ← Jct E ←||N S||→ Childress → Wichita Falls|