Jump to navigation Jump to search
Memphis is a small town in the southeastern Texas High Plains.
- Finch Ranch (Just north of town), ☏ . Hiking, horseback riding, and birdwatching along two creekside trails. Lodging is available. Look for an exhibit about this ranch if you visit the Panhandle-Plains Museum in Canyon.
- Ivy Cottage, 121 S 5th St, ☏ . Antiques and collectibles.
- Gloria's Cafe, 518 W Main St, ☏ .
- Travelodge, 1600 N. Boykin Dr, ☏ .
- Caprock Canyons State Park is about 35 miles west on Texas Highway 256.
|Routes through Memphis|
|Amarillo ← Clarendon ← Jct E ←||N S||→ Childress → Wichita Falls|