Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Dinosaur Ridge, 16831 W Alameda Pkwy, ☏ . Explore fossils from Dinosaurs and walk along trails with guided or self guided tours.
- 1 Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre, 18300 W Alameda Pkwy, ☏ . Concert venue where lots of music artists and bands come to play and you can hear the natural acoustics from the rocks surrounding it.
- The Fort, 19192 Highway 8. The Fort is possibly the Denver area's most famous restaurant. It sits just on the edge of suburban Denver and is perhaps most famous for hosting a dinner during the G7 conference in 1997. Reservations highly recommended.
- Cliff House Lodge, 121 Stone St, ☏ . Bed and breakfast cottages.
- Horton House, 105 Canon St, ☏ . Bed and breakfast.