Nabeglavi is famous for its carbonated mineral water, which is very similar to other famous Georgian Mineral Water "Borjomi"
- See also: Georgian phrasebook
Gurians speak much more quickly than average Georgians from other regions, so it is more complicated to understand them. When in need for help, look for younger people; they are more likely to know some English.
Nabeglavilies on the well developed regional road which connects Chokhatauri with mountain resort Bakhmaro.
Nabeglavi is easily covered on foot or bike.
- Statue of Bughara Mamaladze in the village 1 Khevi. Bugara Mamaladze was local robber, but he was very popular among local people (seems like Robin Hood).
- Old Fortress "Ghomis Tsikhe" in the village 2 Zoti
- Mosque in village Zoti
- 1 Trout farm (საკალმახე), village Chkhakoura, ☏ . in the village Chkhakoura on the provincial road to Bakhmaro, shortly before the first Serpentine, is a large trout farm. If you drive at the apex of the Serpentine a bad dirt road straight ahead, you reach another trout. Trout to his car this road not to, the owner comes to telephone order even down to the main road. Here he comes walking, he needed about half an hour. The best way is calling in advance. The trout are sold alive, you must kill, clean and disembowel yourself. 10 lari/kg.
- Mineral water Nabeghlavi which is very popular in Georgia is bottled here. There is a 1 freely accessible source of water in the park in front of the factory. The Nabeghlavi is the great rival of Borjomi, it has less iron and is therefore milder and more drinkable. Drinking water direct from the spring is free.
- Another Mineral Water source Sanislia can be found in village Zoti.
A lot of cottages are for rent. Prices start at 300 lari for non comfortable cottages (without water or toilet) up to US$1,200 for cottages with all equipment and comfort.
There is one Hotel (US$50 per night).