Nanxun (南浔, Pinyin: Nánxún, south of the Xun river) is a small town in the Chinese province of Zhejiang. It's known for its ancient water town but not as crowded as the water towns like Tongli or Zhujiajiao that are mostly visited by travellers from Shanghai or Suzhou.
- The next airport with many connections is Hangzhou. The next international hub is Shanghai.
- The town has no train station. The next station with fast trains is in Huzhou approximately 50 kilometres away. You can go there by bus or taxi.
- Most tourists will arrive in Nanxun by bus. The 1 bus station is situated north of the river near the town center. The short ride with the auto-ricksaw (嘟嘟車) costs ¥10. There are busses from all surrounding bigger cities like Suzhou (¥25), Huzhou or Hangzhou (¥10).
You can walk in town. The ancient water town is not too big. Auto-ricksaws are available as well (¥10 for a trip in town).
- 1 Guanghuigong-Temple (广惠宫) (besides the Guanghui bridge). Taoist temple
- 2 Jiaye Library (嘉业堂藏书楼).
- 3 Former Residence of Zhang Shiming (张石铭旧居).
- 4 Former Residence of Liu Ansheng (刘氏梯号).
- 5 Former Residence of Zhang Jingjiang (南浔张静江故居).
- 6 Qiushuli Villa (求恕里).
- 7 Jili Natural Silk Exhibition Hall (南浔商会旧址).
- 8 Baijian Lou Houses (百间楼).
- 1 Tourist Service Center (游客服务中心), ☎ .