Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Hangzhou (杭州市) – Zhejiang's capital, former capital of China, China's busiest destination for domestic tourism, famous for tea, silk and the great West Lake.
- 2 Huzhou (湖州市) – includes the historic district of Anji
- 3 Ningbo (宁波市) – former treaty port, clean and compact with interesting islands nearby
- 4 Shaoxing (绍兴市) – traditional Chinese cultured city
- 5 Wenzhou (温州市) – major industral center, near the sea and Fujian border
- 6 Yiwu (义乌市) – vibrant with Middle Eastern flavour due to large Islamic business community.
- 7 Zhoushan (舟山市)
- 8 Beilun (北仑区) – international port near Ningbo
- 9 Cixi (慈溪市)
- 10 Jiangshan (江山市) – is a small city at the intersection of Zhejian, Fujian and Jiangxi.
- 11 Jiaxing (嘉兴市) – civilized city of fish, rice and silk including famous resting-on-water towns Wuzhen and Xitang
- 12 Longyou County
- 13 Taizhou (台州市)
- 14 Xikou (溪口镇)
- 15 Zhuji (诸暨市)
- 16 Lishui (丽水市)
- 1 Mount Dalei
- 2 Mount Putuo (普陀山)
- 3 Lake Tai (太湖)
- 4 Qiandaohu (千岛湖) – a scenic lake known for its clear water and 1,000+ islands (hence its nickname Thousand Island Lake)
- 5 Yandangshan (雁荡山)
- 6 Moganshan (莫干山) – a mountain getaway from Shanghai
- Wuzhen (乌镇) is located on the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal and also around a net-work of other smaller canals and rivers. The town has numerous bridges, ancient harbors and water-side pavilions, and makes an excellent complimentary side-trip for visitors staying in nearby Hangzhou. Buses ply the route from Hangzhou to Wuzhen.
- The China Danxia landscape near Jianglangshan is inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List.