Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 St. Leonard's Tower, Newfoundland Way, TQ12 1EX (in the centre of Newton Abbot).
- 2 Forde House. Jacobean manor house
- 3 Bradley Manor, Totnes Rd, TQ12 1LX, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Medieval manor house.
- 4 Tucker's Maltings, Teign Rd, TQ12 4AA, ☏ . The only UK brewery open to the public.
- 5 Railway Museum, 2A St Paul's Rd, TQ12 2HP, ☏ .
- 1 Farmer's Market, Courtnay St, TQ12 2QN, ☏ . Tue and Fri: 9:00am-3:00pm.
- Market days are on Wednesday and Saturday in Market Square.
- 1 [formerly dead link] Ye Olde Cidar Bar, East St, TQ12 2LD, ☏ . A historical monument to cider-only pubs serving a good range of real ciders . Make sure to have a pint of Eric's Farmhouse Rough.
- Newton Abbot is 5 miles from the coast at Teignmouth and Torquay. Travelling north west, visit Dartmoor National Park, again just a few miles from the town.