Stagecoach 12 – Newton Abbot, Torquay, Paignton and Brixham.
- 3 Greenway, Greenway Road, Galmpton, TQ5 0ES, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Greenway is one of many properties owned by world-renowned mystery writer Agatha Christie. The National Trust have painstaking created an atmosphere that allows visitors to get a glimpse into what she would have done in the summer.
- 1 Paignton Pier, Paignton Sands, TQ4 6BW, ☎ . A pleasure pier with various attractions including amusement rides, arcade machines and a cafe.
- 2 Palace Theatre, Palace Ave, TQ3 3HF, ☎ . The oldest working theatre in Torbay.
- 3 Paignton & Dartmouth Steam Railway, Queens Park Station, Torbay Rd, TQ4 6AF, ☎ .
- 4 Splashdown Quaywest Waterpark, Goodrington Sands, Tanners Rd, TQ4 6LN, ☎ .
As Paignton is a seaside town, you can expect the usual takeaway establishments mainly fish & chip shops, Chinese & Cantonese & Indian cuisines.
- 1 The Shoreline, Eastern Esplanade, TQ4 6AG, ☎ . Has great seaviews of Torbay.
- 2 The Harbour Light, North Quay, The Harbour, TQ4 6DU, ☎ .
- 1 Inn on the Green, Esplanade Rd, TQ4 6BG, ☎ , e-mail: InnOnTheGreen.Paignton@marstons.co.uk. A pub that offers great drinking atmosphere for the older and more mature people and also offers great views on the sea. Easy access as well.
- 2 The Inn on the Quay, Tanners Rd, TQ4 6LP, ☎ . A typical family pub which is owned by Brewers Fayre. This pub offers a fun house for the kids which should in time keep them quiet but also, the pub is right near the beach and also has an arcade and also a large outdoor water slide, so much for the kids to do. Worth a try!
- 3 The Talk of the Town, 46–52 Torbay Rd, TQ4 6AL, ☎ . 7AM-midnight. Wetherspoons pub.
- 4 The Isaac Merritt, 54–58 Torquay Rd, TQ3 3AA, ☎ . 8AM-midnight. Wetherspoons pub named after Isaac Merritt Singer, a sewing entrepreneur who retired to Oldway Mansion near the town.
- 1 The Ratcliffe, 4 Garfield Rd, TQ4 6AU (situated in the heart of Paignton), ☎ , . A distinctive, late Victorian B&B, the Ratcliffe Guest House is run by Kevin and Anna Hunt. They offer a varied and balanced menu for breakfast using home-cooked locally sourced produce. Rooms From £44 per night including breakfast weekly rates and special offers available.
- 2 Premier Inn, Tanners Rd, Goodrington Sands, TQ4 6LP, ☎ . From £34 per night.
- Exeter – City known for its cathedral and university, also the county town of Devon.
- Torquay – A town with 9 beaches and home of novelist Agatha Christie.
- Brixham – A small fishing town.
|Routes through Paignton|
|merges with and ←||N S||→ Brixham|
|Exeter ← Torquay ←||N S||→ merges with the|
|merges with ← Totnes ←||W E||→ merges with the|