Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Akron — a small rural village that's home of the majestic Akron Falls
- 1 Alden — countrified charm at the eastern edge of Erie County
- 2 Amherst — Buffalo's most populous suburb, with a wide range of things to do; includes the charming historic village of Williamsville
- 3 Cheektowaga — shopping galore, home of the largest mall on the Niagara Frontier
- 4 Clarence — a comparatively-high income town known for antique shops
- 5 Grand Island — where the Niagara River splits in two; once an old summer resort, now an upper-class exurb with a charming old-fashioned amusement park.
- 6 Lancaster — site of the historic Lancaster Opera House
- 7 Tonawanda — the western terminus of the present-day Erie Canal; a 19th-century lumber port turned middle-class suburb
Buffalo, of course, if you haven't already.
The world-famous Niagara Falls is to the north.