Northwest Odisha is in India.
Northwest Odisha consists of the districts of Angul, Bargarh, Bolangir, Boudh, Cuttack, Debagarh, Dhenkanal, Jajapur, Jharsuguda, Kandhamal, Kendujhar, Mayurbhanj, Nayagarh, Nuapada, Sambalpur, Subarnapur and Sundargarh.
- 3 Baripada — the Headquarter of the Mayurbhanj District. Ruins of ancient forts and Jagannath temple are the main tourist attractions.
- 1 Purusottampur (Keonjhar) — The India Village Purusottampur, is located in the taluk of Champua, district of Kendujhar, in the Indian state of Odisha.
- Simlipal National Park & Tiger Reserve is undoubtedly a tourist paradise for its varied flora & fauna and extensive grassy lands.
- Khiching The temple of Kichakeswari at Khiching, built entirely of chlorite slabs is unique of its kind in India. A plethora of other temples also dominate the place some of which are still in active worship. The small museum situated here boasts of highly important historical specimens of sculpture and art
- Deokund A beautiful scenic spot amidst green forests, has picturesque waterfall. The hill top temple of Goddess Ambika is a special attraction of the place.