Jharsuguda is an upcoming industrial hub. It is popularly known as the powerhouse of Odisha. Jharsuguda is located at the western end of Odisha (formerly known as Orissa).
The nearest airport is at Bhubaneswar
Jharsuguda Railway Station is connected to all the metros and states of India .
Cycle Rikshaws are common mode of city traffic.
- Bajranbali Mandir (Mangal Bazar).
- Durga Temple (Durga Mandir), Jharsguda. old town temple
- Gudguda Waterfall (40 km).
- Jhadeswar Temple. Ancient Siva Temple
- Koilighughar waterfall, Lakhanpur.
- Pahadeswar Temple, Jharsguda..
- Teli Talab Shiv Tample, Chowki Para.
This is not a very hygienic city. Be careful about drinking water.
- Hotel Kingpalace, Bijju Nagar.
- Hotel Midtown, Bijju Nagar.
- Janssen Bhavan, Cox Colony.
- Shanti Bhavan, Cox Colony.