Pacific City is located north of Lincoln City on the Oregon coast. The easiest way to get there is to take highway 101 which leads thru Pacific City. You can take a number of highways west to get to 101, depending on where you are located. Highways 22, 99 and 18 are the best choices for getting there from Salem or Portland.
- 1 Nestucca Bay National Wildlife Refuge, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Daily, sunrise-sunset. Free.
- 2 Cape Kiwanda State Natural Area, ☏ .
- 3 Bob Straub State Park, ☏ . Free.
- 1 The Pelican Bay Pub, 33180 Cape Kiwanda Dr., ☏ . Su.- Th.: 8AM- 10PM; F-Sa.: 8AM-11PM. Offers a wide variety of meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The prices are reasonable considering the large portions that are served. They have an excellent selection of brews including ales and stouts. It is located right on the beach with a view of Haystack Rock.
- 1 Inn at Cape Kiwanda, 33105 Cape Kiwanda Dr., toll-free: . Offers ocean view rooms and comfortable lodging and sleeping arrangements. It is a nice way to get away for the weekend and relax.
- Shorepine Vacation Rentals, 5975 Shorepine Dr, toll-free: . Offers beach homes with fully equipped kitchens, grills, deck furniture, bicycles, washers and dryers. Homes accommodate 4 - 10 people and are supplied with linens and towels, detergent for laundry, and toiletries. There is private beach access through their own boardwalk. The clubhouse has a complete fitness room, pool table, free WIFI access, leather couches and a large flat-screen TV.
|Routes through Pacific City|
|Astoria ← Tillamook ←||N S||→ Lincoln City → Newport|