Paget Parish is one of the nine parishes of Bermuda. The parish is located in the central south of the island chain, immediately south of Hamilton Harbour on the main island. It is joined to Warwick Parish in the southwest, and Devonshire Parish in the northeast. It covers just over 2.3 square miles (about 6 km²). It had a population of 5,900 in 2016.
Other notable features of Paget include Bermuda College, the Bermuda Division of the British Red Cross, Bermuda Botanical Gardens and Masterworks Museum of Bermuda Art.
It is named for William Paget, 4th Baron Paget de Beaudesert (1572–1629).
- Sea Express, ☏ . ferry service
From Hamilton the number 2, 7 and 8 buses go through the parish.
- 1 Bermuda Botanical Gardens. 36 acres of flowers, shrubs, and trees
- 2 Elbow Beach, Tribe Road #4. A beautiful pink sand beach between Coral Beach, Elbow Beach and Coco Reef hotels.
- 3 Masterworks Museum of Bermuda Art, 183 South Rd, ☏ .
- Devonshire Parish is to the northeast.
- Warwick Parish is to the southwest.