Jump to navigation Jump to search
Warwick Parish is in Bermuda.
The parish is in the centre-south of Bermuda, occupying part of the main island to the southeast of the Great Sound. Also in the parish are Darrell's Island, Hawkins Island, Long Island, and Marshall's Island.
- Sea Express, ☎ . ferry service
- 1 Christ Church, Middle Road. Founded in 1719, this church is one of the world's oldest Presbyterian churches outside of Europe.
Swimming, bays and beaches
- 2 Chaplin Bay and Stonehole Bay, South Road. Chaplin and Stonehole bays, along with the accompanying Jobson's Cove, are pristine, picture postcard settings. They are made up of small and medium-sized sandy inlets.
- 3 Warwick Long Bay, South Road. A very large beach. It's less popular than the other large beaches due to its relatively steep sand slope, and strong undercurrent.
- 1 Blu Bar and Grill, 25 Belmont Drive, ☎ . 6:00PM–10:00PM daily.
- 2 Island Cuisine, 235 Middle Road, ☎ . M–Sa 6:00AM–9:45PM; Su 7:00AM–2:45PM and 5PM–9PM.
- 3 The Swizzle Pub & Restaurant (South Shore), 87 South Rd, ☎ .
- 1 Clairfont Guest Apartments, 6 Warwickshire Road, ☎ .
- 2 Sunscape Bermuda B&B, 15 Lusher Hill E, ☎ .