Palm Beach is a well-to-do town on the east coast of Florida, adjacent to the larger city of West Palm Beach. Culturally known in many ways as the playground of the rich and famous; it is indeed a place full of oceanfront luxury resorts, upscale shopping centers, beautiful landscaping and architecture, nightlife opportunities, and dozens of stately mansions housing its wealthiest residents.
- 1 Palm Beach International Airport (PBI IATA), 1000 Turnage Boulevard, ☏ , . This is a small, yet highly adequate airport. While both the Miami and the Fort Lauderdale airports are busy, PBI is easy to get in and out of, and is about five minutes from downtown West Palm Beach. Travelers flying into South Florida or the Bahamas should strongly consider PBI.
TriRail has stops at the West Palm Beach Airport towards Magnolia Park and Miami Airport.
- Big Kapok Tree.
- Flagler Museum.
- Four Arts Gardens.
- 1 Mar-a-Lago, 1100 S Ocean Blvd.. A National Historic Landmark, this expansive resort and golf club is perhaps most famously known as the "Winter White House" of U.S. President Donald Trump.
- Worth Avenue.
Go to the Beach. There are many in the area that are clean and open for swimming.
- Cafe Boulud, 301 Australian Avenue.
- Sloan's, 112 S Clematis St.
- 1 Palm Beach Grill, 340 Royal Poinciana Way (At The Royal Poinciana Plaza), ☏ .
- The Cheesecake Factory, 11800 Lake Victoria Gardens Ave.
- Nick and Johnnie's, 207 Royal Poinciana Way, ☏ . 11am to 1am. New American cuisine with an emphasis on local seafood. Family Friendly. Live music on the weekends. $$.
- 1 Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa (formerly The Omphoy Ocean Resort), 2842 South Ocean Boulevard, ☏ . Trendy, upscale hotel with lots of amenities; right on the beach.
- 2 The Brazilian Court Hotel, 301 Australian Avenue, ☏ . A unique property with a charming Latin vibe, located in the heart of Palm Beach.
- 3 The Breakers Palm Beach, 1 S County Rd, ☏ . Historic luxury hotel.
|Routes through Palm Beach|
|Lakeland/Fort Myers ← West Palm Beach ←||W E||→ END|
|Daytona Beach ← West Palm Beach ←||N S||→ Delray Beach → Fort Lauderdale|