Pandavapura is a town near Mysore city. It is part of Mandya district in Karnataka state, India.
Pandavapura is a small temple town suitable for silent picnics. Many tourist centers like Melkoute and Srirangapatna can be easily accessed from Pandavapura. The town itself has only basic facilities.
Pandavapura is accessible by bus or train from Mysore and Mandya.
- 1 Kere Thonnur, Narayanapura Road (10 km). Twin Lakes, Many hillocks, paddy fields, coconut plantations, cute temples
- Kunthi Betta Hills (5 km). Ideal for trekking trips
- Lakshmi Riverside Temple, Harohalli (2 km).
- Melukote Hills, Near Jakanahalli Cross. Ancient temples, ancient buildings, beautiful views
- Nambi Narayana temple, Pandavapura (5 km).
- 2 Narayanapura village, Kere Thonnur Road (18 km). Picnic spot, Lakes, temples
- 3 Shingapoore village, Near Kere Thonnur Lake (15 km). Beautiful paddy fields, cute huts and people living in the nineteenth century
- Shre Shiva hills, Near Pattasomana Halli village.
- 4 Venugopala Samy Temple, KRS route. A 12th century temple that was submerged in during the KRS dam project. This old temple was eventually moved and restored to a new location Restoration was completed in 2011.
- Visit the papaya farms, Shadindu Senior Village (5 km). Very photogenic.
- Visit the large scale coconut market at Krishnarajapet, 20 km. Only on Mondays. Very photogenic.
- Meenakshi Restaurant, Town junction (2 km from bus station). Vegetarian food of average cleanliness. Best in town, worst in taste.
- Meenakshi Lodge, N.M.Road Junction, Pandavapura, ☏ . Dirty rooms, dusty furniture. Rs.250.
- Nagarhole National Park
- Dakshina Kannada
- T Narasipur
- Melkote Hills'