Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I-20 east of Van Horn and west of Monahans.
- US 285 northwest of Fort Stockton and southeast of Carlsbad, New Mexico.
- West of the Pecos Museum, 120 E 1st St, ☏ . Housed in structures built in 1896 and 1904.
- West of the Pecos Rodeo. The rodeo that started it all.
- Alfredo's Restaurant, 1002 S Cedar St, ☏ . Good Tex-Mex in a modest atmosphere. Try the fajitas.
- Old Mill BBQ & Burritos, 1318 S Eddy St, ☏ .
- Golden Palace, 707 S Cedar St, ☏ .
- VIP Sports Bar & Grill, 1330 E 3rd St, ☏ . Tu-Su 5PM-2AM.
- Budget Inn, 2128 W 3rd St, ☏ .
- Knights Inn & Suites Pecos, 1000 East 3rd St, ☏ . $59 (Dec 2021).
- Rodeway Inn, 3002 S Cedar St, ☏ . $59 (Dec 2021).
- Travelodge, 22 N Frontage Rd, ☏ . $52 (Dec 2021).
- Quality Inn, 4002 S. Cedar St, ☏ . This one might be like your old car from college that you keep around, nostalgic. $43 (Dec 2021).
|Routes through Pecos|
|END ← Jct W E ←||W E||→ Monahans → Odessa|
|Roswell ← Carlsbad ←||N S||→ Fort Stockton → Jct|
|END ←||N S||→ Jct W E → Fort Davis → Marfa|