Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Van Horn Dr goes south from Exit 140A of I-10 towards Marfa (73.5 mi (118.3 km)) and Alpine (100 mi (160 km)). It begins/ends three blocks north of I-10 (Exit 140A) at its intersection with Broadway (BL-10/old US Hwy 80).
- La Caverna St goes (64 mi (103 km) north from its intersection with Broadway, north of town, to Guadalupe Mountains National Park. TX-54 ends at its junction with 55 mi (89 km) north.
- Culberson County Airport (VHN IATA). is a general aviation airport 3.5 mi (5.6 km) NE of town via FM-2185 and Airport Rd. The nearest airport for commercial flights is in El Paso (ELP IATA) which is 116 mi (187 km) west/northwest via I-10.
- El Capitan Restaurant, 100 E. Broadway.
- V H Cattle Co, 1703 W Broadway, ☏ . $15-$25.
- Papa's Pantry, 515 Van Horn Dr, ☏ . under $10.
- Hotel El Capitan, 100 E. Broadway, toll-free: , fax: , firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hampton Inn Van Horn, 1921 SW Frontage Rd, ☏ , fax: . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon.
- Holiday Inn Express, 1805 SE Frontage Rd, ☏ .
- Motel 6, 1805 W Broadway (Off of Exit 138 of I-10), ☏ .
- Guadalupe Mountains National Park 63 mi (101 km) north of town
|Routes through Van Horn|
|Las Cruces ← El Paso ←||W E||→ Jct E → Fort Stockton → San Antonio|
|END ←||W E||→ Marfa → Del Rio|