Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pentwater is in West Michigan.
- From Detroit, Lansing or Grand Rapids: Take I-96 West to US-31 North. From US-31 North take the Pentwater (Monroe Rd) exit and head west off the exit for three miles.
- From Ann Arbor: Take I-75 North to I-96 West and then get on US-31 North. From US-31 North take the Pentwater (Monroe Rd) exit and head west off the exit for three miles.
- From Jackson: Take US-127 North to I-96 West and then get on US-31 North. From US-31 North take the Pentwater (Monroe Rd) exit and head west off the exit for three miles.
Pentwater is great for walking, especially Main Street, which contains great shopping. From downtown Pentwater, one can easily walk to Charles Mears State Park - Pentwater's public beach.
- 1 Charles Mears State Park.
- Village Green, 327 S Hancock St.
- Channel Lane Park.
- Chester Street Park.
- Village Third Street Park.
- Beaches - Charles Mears State Park: this is Pentwater's public beach. There are also campsites.
- Boating - Pentwater is located on the shores of Lake Michigan and Pentwater Lake, both of which offer endless hours of boating entertainment
- Fishing - Pentwater is an ideal port for charter fishing in Lake Michigan
- Golfing - The Pentwater area boasts numerous golf courses of varying size, price, and difficulty.
- Motor Rentals - Nearby Silver Lake offers and excellent opportunity to rent dune buggies and quads. Also, Pentwater's local marinas rent Sea-Doos, jet skies, and boats to visitors.
- Music and Concerts - Pentwater restaurants feature live music and open mic nights during the summer months. The Civic Band plays free concerts in the village green each week.
- Salon, Spa, Massage - Pentwater offers a handful of local salons and spas in which to pamper yourself.
- Boat House Bar & Grille, 5164 W Monroe, ☏ .
- Cottage Garden Cafe, 40 Third St, ☏ .
- Galley Cafe, 8915 N Business 31, ☏ .
- Goodstuffs, 111 S Hancock St, ☏ .
- Pentwater House of Flavors, 210 S Hancock St, ☏ .
- Pentwater Pizza & Grinders, 20 Third St, ☏ .
- Sunshine's Pizza, 35 E Lowell, ☏ .
- The Village Cafe & Pub, 347 S Hancock St, ☏ .
- The Village Grounds Coffeehouse, 240 S Hancock St, ☏ .
- Antler Bar. Pool table, outdoor deck, decent bar food.
- The Brown Bear. Another bar right on the main street.
- Gull's Landing, 438 N Hancock St, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Great deck for sitting outdoors, along with live jazz and blues on certain evenings.
|Routes through Pentwater|
|Traverse City ← Ludington ←||N S||→ Muskegon → South Bend|