North America > United States of America > Midwest > Michigan > West Michigan > Lake Michigan Beachtowns > LudingtonJump to navigation Jump to search
Ludington is in West Michigan.
- S.S. Badger. Carries US-10 traffic across Lake Michigan from Manitowoc to Ludington. Passengers traveling by vehicle must pay a fare for both the vehicle and the passengers in it. Passenger fares (one-way/return): $74/$121 adults, $67/$109 seniors 65+, $29/$49 children 5-15, free for children under 5. Vehicle fares (each way): $77 cars, vans, SUVs, and pickup trucks, $86 pickup campers, $5.50 per foot RVs and motorhomes, $38 motorcycles, $6 bicycles. Extra fare charged for trailer extensions and sidecars.
- 1 Mason County Airport (LDM IATA) (two miles northeast of the central business district). General aviation
- Love Wines, 215 South James St, ☏ , ✉ Jana@ludingtonwine.com.
- 1 Ludington Light.
- 2 White Pine Village (Historic White Pine Village). An outdoor museum to explore the 1900's via Michigan buildings and items.
- 3 [dead link] Ludington State Park, 8800 W. M-116 (Follow M-116 north to the entrance), ☏ . Beautiful sand dunes, sandy beaches, picnic areas, camping, trails, fishing.
- Waterfront Park, 300 S William St.
- Stearns Park Beach, 421 N Lakeshore Dr.
- Loomis Street Boat Launch, 905 W Loomis St.
- Copeyon Park, 1006 S Washington Ave.
- Cartier Park, 1254 N Lakeshore Dr.
- Table 14, 130 W. Ludington Ave, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- The Blu Moon, 125 S James St, ☏ .
- Luciano's Ristoranti, 103 West Ludington Ave, ☏ .
- The Q Smokehouse, 225 S. James St, ☏ .
The nearby town of Pentwater has several lodging options.
- Lighthouse Motel, 710 W. Ludington Ave, ☏ , ✉ Jill@LighthouseMotelLudington.com. Family owned motel with 13 rooms.
|Routes through Ludington|
|Manitowoc ← Car ferry ←||W E||→ Reed City → Midland|
|Traverse City ← Manistee ←||N S||→ Pentwater → Muskegon|