Petit Martinique is a small and lightly populated (less than 1,000) volcanic island in the Caribbean nation of Grenada. It has limited tourist facilities. The eastern coast is rocky and totally uninhabited.
Osprey Lines tel: +1 473 440-8126,  [dead link]:
- Weekdays & Saturdays - depart Petite Martinique for Carriacou twice daily, 5:30AM and 3PM.
- Weekdays only - depart Carriacou for Petite Martinique twice daily, 10:30AM and 7PM.
- Palm Beach, Petite Martinique, ☏ .
- Melodies Guest House, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- Seaside View Cottages, ☏ .
ADE'S DREAM WORLD