From Knoxville, US Route 441 connects directly to Pigeon Forge.
The Fun Time Trolley is a public transportation system serving Pigeon Forge and Sevierville. Fares range from $0.50 to $0.75, and it has over 100 trolley stops to throughout the city. Trolley stops include places such as Dollywood, Dolly's Splash Country, Tanger Outlets, and many other stops along the parkway and other points of interest. The Fun Time Trolleys run daily 8:30AM to midnight during the months of early March through October and daily 10AM to 10PM in November and December but close on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- Dollywood, ☎ . Dolly Parton's family amusement park.
- Dixie Stampede, toll-free: .
- Rapid Expeditions, toll-free: . Whitewater rafting and kayaking on the Pigeon River. Experience a thrilling whitewater rapids ride in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee!
- Great Smoky Mountain Murder Mystery Dinner Show, 2682 Teaster Ln (Traffic Light #2 (Teaster Lane), across from Belz), toll-free: . Call for show times. Got a cold case of what to do in Pigeon Forge? Mystery solved! This dine scene/crime scene investigation of "whodunnit" is an open and shut case of thrilling, interactive entertainment. Murder and a Meal...you'll Laugh 'til you DIE!
- 1 Hollywood Wax Museum, 106 Showplace Blvd., ☎ . The Hollywood Wax Museum is the only wax museum in the country devoted entirely to celebrity figures. Get close to some of the most famous people in show business and step right into the spotlight with icons of the silver screen, recreated so faithfully that you'd swear they are were alive. The Hollywood Wax Museum houses tons of uncanny replicas, from Hollywood stars to television personalities to characters from your favorite movies.
- The Escape Game Pigeon Forge, 131 Island Drive, Suite 9139, ☎ . 7AM-11:55PM. The Escape Game offers several rooms with the same main objective - to escape within an hour! - but each game has a unique, immersive theme with different surprise elements and game components. $31.99.
- Flat Creek Village Antiques and Gifts (Tennessee antique shopping, Smoky Mountain crafts.), 3599 Newport Hwy (Take Dolly Parton Parkway (Hwy 411 North) from Sevierville toward Newport and Flatcreek is on the right.), ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. 10AM-6PM.
- Alamo Steakhouse, 3050 Parkway, ☎ .
- Bullfish Grill, ☎ . Su-Th 11AM-10PM, F-Sa 11AM-11PM. Dinners $13-22.
- Duff's Smorgasbord, 3985 Parkway, toll-free: . Dinner buffet $10.
- Great American Steak & Buffet Company, 2301 Parkway, ☎ .
- Huck Finns Catfish, Chicken and Steaks, 3334 Parkway, ☎ .
- Log Cabin Pancake House, 4235 Parkway, ☎ . April–December: 6:45AM-9PM; January–March: 6:45AM-2PM.
- [dead link]Marble Slab Creamery, 3676 Parkway, ☎ .
- [dead link]Old Mill Restaurant at Old Mill Square, 164 Old Mill Ave, ☎ . Daily 7:30AM-9PM.
- Smith Family Dinner Theater (Pigeon Forge Dinner Theater Tennessee Smoky Mountains), 2330 Parkway, toll-free: , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Smoky Mountain Dinner Show featuring the Smith Family as well as local talents and famous musical performers. Buffet dinner and live musical performances that have rated Readers' Choice and numerous other awards.
|This guide uses the following price ranges for a standard double room:|
|Mid-range||$45 - $60|
- Hotel Pigeon Forge (Pigeon Forge Hotels), 2179 Parkway, ☎ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. 130 room hotel situated on over 4 beautiful acres overlooking the Great Smoky Mountains, Southern Hospitality, Family Owned
- Maples Motor Inn, 2959 Parkway, ☎ . $29-90.
- Days Inn, 2760 Parkway, ☎ , fax: . Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11AM. Doubles $34-67.
- Econo Lodge Riverside, 2440 Parkway, ☎ , fax: . Doubles $35-70.
- River Bend Inn, 2350 Parkway, ☎ , fax: . Check-in: 1PM, check-out: 11AM. $35-90.
- The Colonial House Motel, 3545 Parkway, ☎ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Doubles $39-99.
- [dead link]Americana Inns, 2825 Parkway, ☎ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Doubles $40-75.
- [dead link]Super 8, 215 Emert St., ☎ , fax: . Doubles $40-90.
- Motel 6, 336 Henderson Chapel Rd., toll-free: . $40-100.
- Best Western Plaza Inn, 3755 Parkway, toll-free: , e-mail: email@example.com. Doubles $48-103.
- Best Western Toni Inn, 3810 Parkway, toll-free: , fax: , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Doubles $48-103.
- Holiday Inn, 3230 Parkway, ☎ , fax: . Check-in: 4PM, check-out: 11AM. Doubles $47-77.
- [dead link]Mountain Trace Inn, 130 Wears Valley Rd, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 10AM. Doubles $45-99.
- Quality Inn, 3756 Parkway, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Doubles $50-130.
- [dead link]Ramada Limited Suites, 239 Dollywood Ln, ☎ .
- [dead link]Ramada - Music Road Area, 2193 North Parkway, ☎ .
- [dead link]Ramada - Parkway, 4010 Parkway, ☎ .
- Vacation Lodge Hotel/Motel, 3450 Parkway, ☎ . $55-85.
- Willow Brook Lodge, 3035 Parkway, ☎ , fax: . Doubles $45-95.
- Appleview River Resort. In the Smoky Mountains.
- Music Road Hotel, 303 Hendrson Chapel Rd, ☎ . $64-164.
- [dead link]The Campbell House Bed & Breakfast, 3406 White Oak Ln, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. $60-90 (Weekdays), $70-100 (Sa & Su).
- Hampton Inn on the River, 2492 Parkway, ☎ , fax: . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Doubles $74-95.
- Hampton Inn, 2025 Parkway, ☎ , fax: . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Doubles $74-125.
- [formerly dead link]Hilton's Bluff Inn, 2654 Valley Heights Dr, ☎ , fax: , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. $79-149.
- MainStay Suites, 410 Pine Mountain Rd, ☎ , fax: , e-mail: email@example.com. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Doubles (suite) $80-135.
- [dead link]LaQuinta Inn, 219 Emert St., toll-free: . Doubles $84-134.
- Cabins USA, 2140 Parkway, ☎ , toll-free: , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. This local company provides vacation properties in Pigeon Forge and the Smoky Mountains. Cabins range in size from 1-bedroom to 8-bedroom rentals and can be booked for single nights or long multi-week vacations. $79 - $400.
- Kimble Cabin Rentals (Kimble Overnight Rentals), 3409 Steven Court, ☎ , toll-free: , e-mail: email@example.com. A local cabin management company with overnight rentals. Guests can find overnight cabin rentals or stay for several weeks or more. $65 - $350.
- Foothills RV Park & Cabins, 4235 Huskey St.
- Pigeon Forge KOA, 2849 Middlecreek Rd.
- Riveredge RV Park & Log Cabin Rentals, 4220 Huskey St.
|Routes through Pigeon Forge|
|Lenoir City ← Maryville ←||S N||→ Gatlinburg → Newport|
|Knoxville ← Sevierville ←||N S||→ Gatlinburg → Athens|