Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ponterwyd is a village in Ceredigion.
It is on the A44 about 20 km from Aberystwyth.
- 1 [dead link] Bwlch Nant yr Arian Forest Visitor Centre. Almost guaranteed to see Red Kites as they are feed every day at the lake below the visitors centre.
- 2 Silvermountain experience. Mine tour plus.
- Hiking. Number of walks from the Bwlch Nant yr Arian Forest Visitor Centre car park.
- George Borrow Hotel. serves good food
- 1 George Borrow Hotel, ☏ . Hotel, restaurant and bar. Excellent traditional British food (meat pies, faggots, curry ..), building is old but rooms are comfortably modern furnished. Simple basic bar (double dragon beer) as well as beer garden for the rare days it is not raining. Friendly, efficient service.
- 2 Ffynnon Cadno, ☏ . contentGuest house
|Routes through Ponterwyd|
|Aberystwyth ←||W E||→ Llangurig → Newtown/Rhayader|