North America > United States of America > South (United States of America) > Virginia > Eastern Virginia > Hampton Roads > Portsmouth (Virginia)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Portsmouth is primarily served by Norfolk Airport and to a lesser extent, Newport News/Williamsburg Airport.
- Norfolk International Airport (ORF IATA), 2200 Norview Ave (one mile east of Interstate 64 Exit 279), ☏ . Non-stop flights to Norfolk Airport from the following cities (some cities may be seasonal or only offer service certain days of the week): Atlanta, Baltimore, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Dallas Fort Worth, Detroit, Houston, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Nashville, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, St Louis, Tampa and Washington.
- [dead link] Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport (PHF IATA).
Take a ferry from Norfolk.
- 1 .
- 2 Fresnel Lens Pavilion. An 1896 first order Fresnel lens on display in a 16-foot pavilion.
- 3 Lightship Portsmouth.
- 4 Hill House Museum.
- 5 Children's Museum of Virginia.
- 6 Visual Arts Center at Tidewater Community College.
- 7 Portsmouth Art & Cultural Center.
- 8 Railroad Museum of Virginia.
- 9 Jewish Museum & Cultural Center.
- 10 Portsmouth Colored Community Library Museum.
- 11 Paradise Creek Nature Park.
- 12 Portsmouth City Park. A 93-acre landscaped park that includes a nine-hole executive golf course.
- 13 Hoffler Creek Wildlife Preserve. Virginia’s only urban wildlife preserve.
Brutti's Catering 467 Court St, Portsmouth, VA - +1 757 393-1923
- [dead link] Hawthorne Suites, 506 Dinwiddie Street, ☏ , fax: .
- Holiday Inn, 8 Crawford Pkwy, ☏ .
- 1 Renaissance Portsmouth Hotel and Waterfront Conference Center, 425 Water Street (In the heart of the historic district), ☏ , toll-free: , fax: . Check-in: 4:00 PM, check-out: 12:00 PM. All guest rooms have views of the Elizabeth River. Foggy Point Bar & Grill, the hotel restaurant, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
|Routes through Portsmouth|
|END ← Chesapeake ←||W E||→ Norfolk → Virginia Beach|
|Fredericksburg ← Newport News ←||N S||→ Chesapeake → Wilmington|