Jump to navigation Jump to search
- OS Ranch Museum, 201 E Main St, ☏ .
- Garza County Historical Museum, 119 N Avenue N, ☏ .
- Garza Theater, 226 E. Main, ☏ . Once amongst the first movie theaters in West Texas, built in 1920, the now-restored theater hosts a live production company.
- Deluxe Inn, 215 N Broadway St, ☏ .
- Hotel Garza Bed & Breakfast, 302 E Main St, ☏ . This restored 1915 western inn serves good local food. It also manages accommodations at 4 historic cottages in the area.
|Routes through Post|
|Santa Rosa ← Lubbock ←||NW SE||→ Snyder → Abilene|
|Roswell ← Brownfield ←||W E||→ Jct N S → Graham → Denton|