Jump to navigation Jump to search
- US 180 east of Lamesa and west of Breckenridge
- US 84 southeast of Post and northwest of Sweetwater
- FM 208 north from Colorado City
As with other towns in the area, you will need a car.
- Scurry County Museum, 6200 College Ave (on Western Texas College campus), ☏ . Area history and exhibits on local industries such as cotton farming and oil production.
- Red Letter Rock Fest. An all-day Christian rock festival with many national acts.
- Scurry County Rodeo, ☏ . In mid June.
- Western Swing Festival, ☏ . Four-day festival in mid-June which features some of the country's best modern western swing bands.
- L & L Antiques & Ceramics, 2526 Avenue R, ☏ .
- Uniques & Antiques, 1210 25th St, ☏ .
- Casa Olivarez Restaurant, 1510 College Ave, ☏ .
- Mo Malees Steakhouse & Grill, 1600 25th St, ☏ .
- Spanish Inn, 2212 College Ave, ☏ .
- Friends Pub, 1910 35th St, ☏ .
- The Rolling Thunder Bar & Grill, 6641 C R 2173, ☏ .
- Budget Inn, 1006 25th St, ☏ .
- Days Inn, 800 E. Coliseum Dr, ☏ .
- Purple Sage Motel, 1501 E Coliseum Dr, ☏ .
- Travel Inn, 1001 25th St, ☏ .
- Willow Park Inn, 180 North US Highway 84, ☏ .
- Lake JB Thomas is about 12 miles southwest and is a good spot for sport fishing.
|Routes through Snyder|
|Lubbock ← Post ←||NW SE||→ Sweetwater → Abilene|
|Carlsbad ← Lamesa ←||W E||→ Mineral Wells → Fort Worth|
|Ends at ← Big Spring ←||S N||→ END|