Queralbs is a town in the Girona Province.
By rail, first you should get to Ribes de Freser station (Renfe line R3), and from then ride the Núria rack railway to Queralbs. Ask for a Queralbs ticket, it's not announced anywhere but it exists and its way cheaper than the ticket up to Núria.
By road, it's roughly the same. First manage to get to Ripoll, then follow N-152 to the north up to Ribes de Freser and finally a local road up to Queralbs.
- 1 Nuria Valley. South-opening valley coming down from the crest of the Pyrenees.
- 2 Old town and Romanesque Church.
- 3 Virgin of Nuria (On the Nuria Valley). Romanesque religious wood carving
Ride the rack train
- 1 Vall de Núria Rack Railway. scenic trip on the only rack railway train in Spain, the Cremallera
- 2 Vall de Núria (on the end of the Vall de Núria Rack Railway). Sky resort on the narural environment of Núria valley, the place of the Virgin of Núria sanctuary. Adult, 1 day + Rack Railway ticket: 36€.