- 1 Alp - town with the main skiing resorts in Girona, La Molina and La Masella.
- 2 Besalú — a very old town to the west of Figueres that has a historic bridge
- 3 Cantallops
- 4 Castellfollit de la Roca — further West than Besalú, but worth the trip as it's a striking town perched along a narrow sliver of rock jutting out in to a canyon
- 5 Olot — Fagus sylvatica forest of La Fageda d'en Jordà and extinct volcanoes of the Garrotxa Natural Park
- 6 Queralbs has a ski resort called Vall de Núria
- 7 Setcases - skiing at Vallter 2000
Girona Pyrenees is one of the two touristic areas in Girona province, Costa Brava being the other one. This is a mountainous region on the south slope of the Pyrenees with plenty of traditional mountain towns and renowned ski resorts.
- Old town and bridge in Besalú
- Old town in the edge of a Basalt cliff in Castellfollit de la Roca.
- La Fageda d'en Jordà Fagus sylvatica forest natural park and Santa Margarida volcano near Olot
- Nuria Valley in Queralbs
The high season goes from christmas holidays to mid of march, including all weekends of March and easter holidays.
- 1 La Masella, Alp. The ski resort La Masella goes from 1600 to 2535m altitude and has around 72 slopes with 70km in total. Adult 1 day: 39 to 41€.
- 2 La Molina, Alp, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. The ski resort La Molina stretches from 1700 to 2445m above sea level and has approximately 60km of ski slopes including 17 red and 6 black ones. There is possibility to rent skis, snowboards or ski shoes from an Intersport shop. There is also a fun park with a slope and half-pipe. Adult 1 day: 39 to 41 €.
- 3 Vall de Núria (on the end of the Vall de Núria Rack Railway). Sky resort on the narural environment of Núria valley, the place of the Virgin of Núria sanctuary. Adult, 1 day + Rack Railway ticket: 36€.
- 4 Vallter. Small skiing resort Adult 1 day: 25€.
The Girona Pyrenees region has some Michelin-starred restaurants such as les Cols (2 stars) and Ca l'Enric (1 star) in Olot and Fonda Xesc (1 star) in Combrèn. Most restaurants in this touristic region serve traditional Catalan cuisine.
- Barcelona - Barcelona the capital and largest city of Catalonia.
- Girona - Nice old town with an impressive Jewish quarter.
- Costa Brava - Rocky cliffs and a mix of pebble beaches and sandy beaches.