Raiganj is in North Bengal.
Raiganj Pankajer bari is headquarters of Uttar Dinajpur district.
Kolkata-Radhikapur Express is a daily train that links Raiganj to Kolkata. There is a New Jalpaiguri-Radhikapur daily DEMU passenger. There is a weekly link express to Delhi and a weekly to Ajmer.
Raiganj is on National Highway 34. and sh10a.and baroduari maharaja bindol highway
- 1 Raiganj Wildlife Sanctuary (Kulick Bird Sanctuary) (It is located 4 km north from the centre of Raiganj town). The area of the sanctuary is around 1.30 km². Several types of migratory birds arrive here each year from South Asian countries and coastal regions. They start arriving from June. The migratory species includes open-bill storks, egrets, night herons and cormorants. The resident birds are kites, flycatchers, owls, kingfishers, woodpeckers, drongoes, etc. Ornithologically, Raiganj Wildlife Sanctuary is a very important heronry.
- 1 Raiganj Eco Park (Enjoy a day out), Sohrai, Raiganj (Near Raiganj Bird Sanctuary, off NH 34).
- Mangalam (Hotel Vinayak), 371 Mahatma Gandhi Road, ☎ . Pure vegetarian AC restaurant
- 1 Hotel Vinayak, 371 Mahatma Gandhi Road, ☎ , , . ₹600-2,200.
- Hotel Mamata's, N.S.Road, Above Raymond's Showroom, ☎ , , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. ₹400-1,000.
- [dead link]Hotel Puspak, P.O Debinagar, ☎ , , , , e-mail: email@example.com. ₹100-1,500.
- 2 Raiganj Tourist Lodge, Madhupur (Near Raiganj Wildlife Sanctuary), ☎ .
- 3 Hotel Nataraj, NS Road, ☎ . With restaurant and bar
- 4 Kanishka, Tulshitala.
- 5 Champak Brahma.