Raiganj is in North Bengal.
Raiganj is headquarters of Uttar Dinajpur district in West Bengal
Kolkata-Radhikapur Express is a daily train that links Raiganj to Kolkata. There is a New Jalpaiguri-Radhikapur daily DEMU passenger. There is a weekly link express to Delhi and a weekly to Ajmer.
Raiganj is on National Highway 34.
- Raiganj railway station.
- North Bengal State Transport Corporation Bus Stand & Garage.
- Raiganj Wildlife Sanctuary ( Kulick Bird Sanctuary) (It is located 4 km north from the centre of Raiganj town). The area of the sanctuary is around 1.30 km². Several types of migratory birds arrive here each year from South Asian countries and coastal regions. They start arriving from June. The migratory species includes open-bill storks, egrets, night herons and cormorants. The resident birds are kites, flycatchers, owls, kingfishers, woodpeckers, drongoes, etc. Ornithologically, Raiganj Wildlife Sanctuary is a very important heronry.
- Raiganj Eco Park ( Enjoy a day out), Sohrai, Raiganj (Near Raiganj Bird Sanctuary, off NH 34).
- Mangalam (Hotel Vinayak), 371 Mahatma Gandhi Road. Pure vegetarian AC restaurant
- Hotel Vinayak, 371 Mahatma Gandhi Road, ☎ . , 9933921321 , 9800484871Rs. 600-2,200.
- Hotel Mamata's, N.S.Road, Above Raymond's Showroom, ☎ , e-mail: , firstname.lastname@example.org. Rs. 400-1,000.
- Hotel Puspak, P.O Debinagar, ☎ , e-mail: , 223250 , 8900520520 , email@example.com. Rs. 100-1,500.
- Raiganj Tourist Lodge, Madhupur (Near Raiganj Wildlife Sanctuary), ☎ Advance booking- West Bengal Tourism Development Corporation. , 3/2 BBD Bagh (East) , Kolkata: +91 33 2485917/5168/8271/8272
- Hotel Nataraj, NS Road, ☎ . With restaurant and bar
- Kanishka, Tulshitala.
- Champak Brahma.