Regina Beach rests on shores of the south end of Last Mountain Lake, within the Qu'Appelle Valley, it becomes an a popular lakeside recreational community due to its proximity to Regina. It's popular as both a daytrip or a weekend getway.
Regina Beach is 55 km (34 mi) northwest of Regina and can be accessed by taking Highway 11 and Highway 54.
The townsite of Regina Beach is small and walkable.
- Regina Beach Recreation Site (end of Centre Street in Regina Beach), ☏ . One of southern Saskatchewan's most popular beaches, Regina Beach Recreation Site is on the shore of Last Mountain Lake. This site offers a beach area, playground, service centre, picnic area (briquettes only), beach volleyball courts, boat launch and a fish filleting building.
- Regina Beach Golf Club, 433 McNabb Road, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. 9-hole grass greens course that is suitable for golfers of all ages and skill sets.
- Regina Beach Farmers' Market, 115 Centre Street, Regina Beach, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Blue Bird Cafe, 108 Centre St, Regina Beach, ☏ .
- Papu's Restaurant, 399 Centre St, ☏ .
- Regina Beach Yacht Club, 102 2nd Street E, ☏ .
- Waterfront Beach Bar & Grill, 103 1st Avenue E, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Su-Tu 11AM-10PM, W Th 11AM-midnight F Sa 11-2AM.
- Last Mountain Getaways, 341 Centre Street, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Two fully furnished units, each with two bedrooms, kitchenette, living room, bathroom, as well as other services.
- Regina Beach Campground (1 km S of Regina Beach on Old Hwy 54), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- The Happy Camper Campground (1 km W of Lumsden Beach), ☏ , , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Routes through Regina Beach|
|END ←||N S||→ ENDS at N S|