Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rhosneigr is a village in the county of Anglesey in North Wales. It has less than 750 residents but is popular with visitors for its sandy beaches on the Anglesey coast, local bird life and idyllic countryside views.
- Birdlife around Llyn Maelog or Maelog lake. This 65 acres lake is a designated Site of Special Scientific Interest. Follow the footpath around it to get a glimps of the many species that live and breed here.
- 1 Barclodiad y Gawres, Ty Croes. Neolithic burial chamber
- Enjoy Rhosneigr beach life and the water sports available. Take a swim, go windsurfing, kite surfing, wakeboarding, water skiing, or underwater diving.
- Beaches in the area:Crigyll Beach, Cymyran Beach, Broad Beach, Porth Nobla and Cable Bay.
- Go fishing in the lake or on the sea.
- Take a swing at the 18 hole golf course of the Anglesey Golf Club
- Bring your own bike or rent one locally, to explore the pleasant countryside surrounding the village.
- Drive Me, Anglesey Race Circuit, Ty Croes, LL63 5TF, ☏ 0844 8080808 (high cost number). Offers various driving experiences.
- 1 Hen Weithdy, Ty Croes (Llanfaelog), ☏ .
- 2 Ambleside Bed and Breakfast, High Street, ☏ .
- Sandy Mount House, High St LL64 5UX, ☏ . Pleasant small hotel with good restaurant and pub. B&B double £180.