Jump to navigation Jump to search
Richardson is a suburb of Dallas.
- Masami, 116 Richardson Heights Shopping Center (West of US 75 on Beltline), ☏ . Serves high quality Thai and Japanese food including sushi. No hibachi. Relatively small, traditional Japanese seating and standard western style seating both available. $10-$18 per plate.
- Hyatt Regency North Dallas, 701 East Campbell Rd, toll-free: . The hotel is located in the heart of the north Dallas Technology Corridor and is an upscale, full-service hotel in the area.
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Richardson, 2301 North Central Expressway, ☏ . All-suite short and extended stay hotel on the Richardson Telecom Corridor of US-75. Right across the highway from Nortel's North American corporate office.
- Dallas Richardson Marriott, 2191 North Greenville Ave, ☏ . In the heart of Telecom Business Park. It has 20 meeting rooms with 32,000 sq. ft. of meeting space.
- Richardson Marriott at Spring Valley, 1000 South Sherman, ☏ . Has a brand-new business center and free internet. Two meeting rooms totaling 1,250 square feet.
- Dallas Richardson Residence Inn, 1040 Waterwood Dr, ☏ . $159-$209.
|Routes through Richardson|
|Tulsa ← Plano ←||N E||→ Dallas → becomes → Houston|