North America > United States of America > Midwest > Ohio > Northeast Ohio > Akron Metropolitan Area > Sagamore HillsJump to navigation Jump to search
Sagamore Hills lies on the edge of the Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
I271 loops around the eastern edge of Sagamore Hills.
- Cuyahoga Bike and Hike Trail. This paved bike trail connects Sagamore Hills with the Cuyahoga Valley National Park and the communities that border it including Hudson, and Stow. At the county line it connects to the Portage Trail connecting to Kent.
- Ohio and Erie Canal Towpath Trail. A compacted gravel path that goes north all the way to south Cleveland, near the Zoo. Follows the historic canal path.
- 1 Brandywine Ski Resort, 1146 West Highland Rd. Offers skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing, cafeteria, and other amenities. Tickets to Brandywine also offer admission to the nearby (five minute drive) Boston Mills ski resort.
- 1 Sagamore Square Shopping Center.
- The Basement, 480 W Aurora Rd, ☏ . Sports pub.
- 1 Inn at Brandywine Falls, 8230 Brandywine Road, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Quaint 1848 Greek Revival B&B overlooking 67-foot waterfall and decorated with Ohio antiques.