1 Saltaire station is in the centre of the village, next door to the former mill. There are frequent services to Leeds (15 minutes), Bradford Forster Square and Skipton (for onward connections to Settle and the Yorkshire Dales National Park).
There are also frequent bus services to Bradford and Leeds (Keighley & District route 760).
- 1 Salts Mill, Victoria Rd, Shipley, ☏ . a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a former mill village on the Leeds & Liverpool canal.
Today the mill contains a large collection of art by David Hockney, a small local history exhibition and a number of independent shops. You can walk or cycle on the canal towpath, part of the national cycle network. The annual Saltaire Festival is during September.
- Saltaire Sandwiches.
- Salts Village Bakery & Café, 8 Victoria Road, ☏ .
- Don't Tell Titus. A wine bar named after Titus Salt, on Victoria Road
- Fanny's Ale House. A real ale pub, on Saltaire Road
- The Cap and Collar, 4 Queens Rd BD18 4SJ Saltaire, Bradford, United Kingdom. Small craft beer and real ale bar on a quiet road just off the high street.