A tourist train [dead link] runs three times a day until 12 Sept 2020 between Skipton, Settle and Appleby. The train uses diesel-hauled first class coaches and an adult day-trip is £29. This is in addition to the timetabled service by Northern Rail.
- 1 The Folly.
- 2 Victoria Cave. Cave with history going back centuries. The roof is dangerous and access is limited, but you can walk up to the entrance.
- 3 Town Hall.
- Walk to Malham
- 1 Victoria Hall. Concert hall built in 1852, which now shows drama, comedy, music and films.
- 1 [dead link] Settle Market. Tu 9:00 - 16:00. Settle was granted a market charter by Henry III in 1248. THe weekly outdoor market usually has about 27 stalls selling food and fashions.
- 1 Harts Head Hotel, Belle Hill, Giggleswick, ☏ .
- 2 Falcon Manor Hotel, Skipton Road, ☏ .
- 3 The Traddock, off Clapham Rd, Austwick LA2 8BY, ☏ . Splendid country house hotel, great comfort and cuisine, dog-friendly. B&B double £100.
- 4 Austwick Hall, Townhead Lane, Austwick LA2 8BS, ☏ . Sumptuous B&B, stylish decor and warm welcome. No children under 16 or dogs. B&B double £130.