Jump to navigation Jump to search
From early 20th century, with the introduction of many textile and mechanical companies, San Giorgio su Legnano grew from an agricultural to an industrial center. Most of the textile industries closed during the 20th century.
- Milano Malpensa Airport
- Linate Airport
- Porto Ceresio–Milan railway. San Giorgio su Legnano has no railway station. The nearest stations are in Legnano and Canegrate.
- Motorways A8, the "Autostrada dei Laghi" (Highway of the Lakes), an eight-lane motorway linking Milan to Lake Como, Lake Maggiore, and Lugano and the rest of Switzerland.
- 1 Church of Beata Vergine Assunta (Chiesa della Beata Vergine Assunta), Roma St.
- 2 Church of Crocifisso (Chiesa del Crocefisso)., Milano St.
- 3 Villa Parravicini, Gerli St.
- 4 Lucini Arborio Mella Palace (Palazzo Lucini Arborio Mella), Mazzini Sq.
- 1 Pizza Restaurant Venere, Roma St 58, ☏ .
- 2 [dead link] Pizza Restaurant La Pergola, XX Settembre St 164, ☏ .
- 3 Pizza Restaurant Lo Scudiero, Fabio Filzi St 13, ☏ .
- 1 [dead link] Bed & Breakfast Tapparelle Rosse, Pasubio St 17, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 50.00-70.00€.
- Legnano— It is a city in about 20 km from downtown Milan. It is crossed by the river Olona (fiume Olona), and it is the 13th town for inhabitants in Lombardy. Thanks to the historic Battle of Legnano, Legnano is the only town, in addition to Rome, named in the Italian national anthem. Every year Legnanesi remember this battle with the Palio di Legnano.