The district is served by the Taipei Metro Luzhou Line at 1 Sanchong Elementary School (三重國小). and 2 Sanhe Junior High School (三和國中). , as well as the Xinzhuang Line at 3 Taipei Bridge (台北橋). , 4 Cailiao (菜寮). , 5 Sanchong (三重). , and 6 Xianse Temple (先嗇宮). stations. The Taoyuan Airport MRT also stops at Sanchong station.
There is a small pier in Sanchong where you may take a ferry to some of the other areas of New Taipei City.
- 7 Zhongxiao Ferry Pier (忠孝碼頭).
- 1 [dead link] Xianse Temple (三重先嗇宮), No. 77, Wuguwang North Street, ☏ . A large, ornate Taoist temple built during the 18th century.
- 2 I-Tien Temple (三重義天宮), No. 150, Chelutou Street, ☏ . An ornate, multi-layered temple.
Parks and nature
- 3 Jixian Environmental Protection Park (三重集賢環保公園), No. 160, Jixian Road, ☏ .
- 4 Sanchong Rose Park (玫瑰公園), No. 23, Lane 112, Jimei Street.
- 5 Erchong Floodway Sports Park (二重疏洪運動公園).
- 6 Shuhong Lotus Park (疏洪荷花公園).
Arts and culture
- 1 Sanchong District Comprehensive Stadium (三重區綜合運動場), No. 2, Section 1, New Taipei Blvd, ☏ .
- 1 Sanhe Night Market (三和夜市), Zhongyang North Road. 17:00-00:00.