Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sanchong (三重區) is a district of New Taipei.
The district is served by The following MRT stations:
Taipei Metro Luzhou Line
The Taoyuan Airport MRT also stops at Sanchong station.
There is a small pier in Sanchong where you may take a ferry to some of the other areas of New Taipei City.
- 7 Zhongxiao Ferry Pier (忠孝碼頭).
- 1 Sanchong Airforce Village No1 (空軍三重一村), Lane 86, Zhengyi South Road, ☏ +886229791815. 10:00 - 18:00. A former residential village for member of the Taiwanese air force and anti-air batallions that has been granted heritage status and is now open to the public.
- 2 [dead link] Xianse Temple (三重先嗇宮), No. 77, Wuguwang North Street, ☏ +886 2 2995 2345. A large, ornate Taoist temple built during the 18th century.
- 3 I-Tien Temple (三重義天宮), No. 150, Chelutou Street, ☏ +886 2 2286 8146. An ornate, multi-layered temple.
Parks and nature
- 4 Jixian Environmental Protection Park (三重集賢環保公園), No. 160, Jixian Road, ☏ +886 2 2960 3456.
- 5 Sanchong Rose Park (玫瑰公園), No. 23, Lane 112, Jimei Street.
- 6 Erchong Floodway Sports Park (二重疏洪運動公園).
- 7 Shuhong Lotus Park (疏洪荷花公園).
Arts and culture
- 1 Sun Yat-sen Art Park (中山藝術公園). An open public park featuring a number of sculptures.
- 2 Sanchong District Comprehensive Stadium (三重區綜合運動場), No. 2, Section 1, New Taipei Blvd, ☏ +886 2 2982 6151.
- 1 Sanhe Night Market (三和夜市), Zhongyang North Road. 17:00-00:00.