Seaton is a seaside resort with a seafront. It surrounded by beautiful coastlines and countryside, the area has now been awarded World Heritage Site Status; famous for its geology and fossil finds.
- Trains: The nearest train station is Axminster, which is on the route from Waterloo to Exeter.
- Buses: There is also a good bus service (X53) along the Jurassic Coast.
- Seaton Museum. Has collection of artifacts and old photographs.
- Relax on the beach or seafront.
- Take a tram to Colyton.
- Visit the nearby village of Beer.
Fish & chips at Frydays