Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sedbergh can be accessed by road from the M6 by leaving at Junction 37.
The town is very small and there are good walks.
- 1 Briggflats. Very early Quaker Meeting House with a wonderful sense of peace.
- Walk to Howgill Fells
- 1 Howgills Bunk Barn Accommodation, Castlehaw Lane, ☏ .
- 2 The Malabar, Garths, Sedbergh LA10 5ED (on A684), ☏ . Lovely B&B with six rooms in a restored 18th C barn. In 2020 they're only offering exclusive self-catering lets. B&B double £140.
- 3 George & Dragon, Main St, Dent, ☏ . Pub with real ale, hotel and restaurant
- 4 The Black Swan, Ravenstonedale, Kirkby Stephen CA17 4NG (off A685), ☏ . Upscale small hotel in Victorian pub, great dining and scenic setting in Eden Valley. B&B double from £90.