Jump to navigation Jump to search
- [dead link] The Heritage Museum, 114 North River St, ☏ . This museum preserves many artifacts which represent the multi-ethnic history of the region.
- Sebastopol House State Historic Site, 704 Zorn St, ☏ . Restored Revival-style house completed in 1856 and restored in 1989, set in a 2.2 acre park.
- World's Largest Pecan. The courthouse lawn in downtown Seguin boasts what is purported to be the world's largest pecan.
- Seguin Wave Pool (Off S. Guadalupe in Max Starcke Park East), ☏ . Small water park which features a 15,000 sq. ft. wave pool. Children $3/adults $4.
- Craig's Saute & Grill, 1202 N Austin St, ☏ . A little on the expensive side, but worth the splurge.
- Davila's Bar-BQ, 380 N Highway 123 Byp, ☏ . Perhaps the best barbecue joint in town.
- Great Wall Chinese Restaurant, 1429 E Court St, ☏ . Decent Chinese food with an adequate vegetarian selection.
- K & G Steak House & Saloon, 3003 N Highway 123 Byp, ☏ . Good steakhouse with a buffet on Friday nights.
- Kirby's Korner Restaurant, 606 N Highway 123 Byp, ☏ . This local institution has some of the best burgers in the area.
- El Ranchito, 983 N Highway 123 Byp, ☏ . Local favorite for Mexican cuisine.
- Central Park Java, 114 S Austin St, ☏ .
- Harley's Sports Bar, 1224 E Kingsbury St, ☏ .
- Silver Dollar Bar, 1140 E Kingsbury St, ☏ .
- Best Value Inn, 807 E Kingsbury St, ☏ . This hotel doesn't have the most professional staff in the world, but they do have low weekly rates.
- Comfort Inn & Suites, 3013 N. Hwy 123 Bypass, ☏ .
- Hampton Inn, 1130 Larkin Dr, ☏ . Fairly new property with clean, attractive rooms. Free breakfast, pool, and hot tub.
- La Quinta Inn, 1501 N State Highway 46, ☏ . Clean rooms with fridge and microwave.
- Super 8, 1525 Highway 46 North, ☏ . Free breakfast. The rooms with single king-size beds also have a jacuzzi.
- New Braunfels - Located 15 miles northwest of Seguin, this town is best known for its German culture and heritage, not to mention the Schlitterbahn, persistent in being voted the world's best waterpark.
- San Marcos - 20 miles north of Seguin, San Marcos is the home of Texas State University and its Aquarena Center, two massive outlet malls that have more than 350 shops, as well as stretches of river in a more natural state.
|Routes through Seguin|
|El Paso ← San Antonio ←||W E||→ Luling → Houston|
|Del Rio ← San Antonio ←||W E||→ Luling → Houston|
|END ←||ALT US 90 W ALT US 90 E||→ Gonzales → Houston|