Sitapur is a city in Uttar Pradesh.
Sitapur is located at 88 km from Lucknow on the main NH-24 highway connecting the state capital, Lucknow to the country's capital, New Delhi. This city is connected with Lakhimpur-Kheri too.
Eye Hospital founded by Late Dr Prakash Mehra.
- 1 Baram Baba (Baram Baba Mandir). A popular temple. Durga Pooja (10 days) is celebrated here.
- Bholia Baba.
- Jangli Nath Baba.
- Krisna Radha.
- Pakke Taal.
- 2 Purbin Devi Temple.
- 3 Puri Temple. huge temple of Lord Shiva
- 4 Shiv Ji. a famous temple
One can stay here for few days and do nothing only take rest. Roam around local areas greenery, local people and local market. One of the best lively place on the earth.
- Naimisharanya — the pilgrimage place for Hindus.
- Lakimpur-Kheri - the border district, home to Dudhwa National park and the terai forest trail.