Jump to navigation Jump to search
Most services are provided by Chalkwell Buses linking Sittingbourne with Chatham and the surrounding areas.
Some services are provided by Arriva Kent & Surrey linking Sittingbourne with Maidstone and the surrounding areas.
- 1 Sittingbourne Heritage Museum, 67 East St, ☏ .
- 2 Church of All Saints, Murston. an Anglican parish church, which is notable due to its architect, William Burges, and was constructed in 1873–4. The church was built in "an early Gothic Style" and incorporates fragments of the original 12th-century church. The estimate was £3,000 but the public subscription raised only £2,000. As a consequence, the intended tower was truncated.
- 1 Bayford Meadows Kart Circuit, Symmonds Drive, Eurolink Industrial Estate, ME10 3RY (one mile from Sittingborne station), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Open for casual hire on Tu Th 2-6:30PM, W F 4-6:30PM. 1100-m track from £25 for 30 minutes.
- 2 Sittingbourne and Kemsley Light Railway, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. 4-mile steam train line on Sundays and some other days March - December. £5 return.
- 3 Kent Kings Speedway. national League Meetings £14.
|Routes through Sittingbourne|
|London ← Chatham ←||NW SE||→ Faversham → Dover|