North America > United States of America > South (United States of America) > Virginia > Eastern Virginia > Smithfield (Virginia)Jump to navigation Jump to search
US-258 passes through Smithfield.
The closest major airport is Norfolk International Airport.
- 1 Isle of Wight County Museum. Local history museum. They have a ham which was made in 1902, which is claimed to be the oldest in the world.
- Windsor Castle Park, 301 Jericho Rd, Smithfield, VA 23430, ☏ .
A local specialty is Smithfield ham.
- Q Daddy's Pitmaster BBQ, 1007 South Church Street, ☏ .
- Wharf Hill Brewing Company, 25 Main Street, ☏ .
- Smithfield Inn B&B, ☏ . Former tavern (1759) and residence with brick fireplaces and low ceilings. George Washington visited this hotel. $155.
- Smithfield Station, 415 South Church Street, ☏ . Upscale riverside resort with a rustic-chic eatery, free continental breakfast, a pool & a marina.
|Routes through Smithfield|
|Hampton ← Newport News ←||N S||→ Scotland Neck → Tarboro|